This month is an important week for me. It’s the anniversary of my practice, Balance Chiropractic and Wellness. It’s been an incredible journey, and here’s to many more years! I’d like to take a moment and reflect on why I love my work….
5) Each practice member is unique – we are designed to be ever-changing and dynamic, and for that reason, each treatment is unique as well. I also address a practice member’s health from several different areas (physical, nutritional, emotional, and so forth) so each visit is always new and exciting!
4) I feel blessed to be a part of each of my practice member’s journeys. They share with me their vision boards, their career goals, and their baby news. Wow.
3) I get to talk about my one of my favorite topics all day long – attaining HEALTH!
2) I have the privilege of assisting others with their intention to heal, and function at their optimal level. I am a facilitator for the momentum of healing and health. There is nothing more important than your health – if you don’t have that, what else matters?
1) I have a great team that works beside me each day. Mary Pat at the Front Desk holds down the fort and no detail slides by her! She’s an incredibly warm and caring woman. Joan in Insurance/Billing anticipates every need of the practice, before I even think of it! She is a creative, positive, “bigger-picture” thinker.
Thank you to all who have supported me along the way, and to each person I have the privilege of working with.
In Health, Dr. Kristen